Sunday, June 19, 2011

Megan says Brian is very sensitive

The actress revealed that she and husband Brian Austin Green are heading to Hawaii to celebrate their upcoming one-year anniversary, and Fox says she's pretty sure her other half is going to want to renew their wedding vows.

I didn't think that I was into it until my relationship with Brian," Fox, 25, admitted about the romantic gesture. "He's very sensitive and very emotional. He's a Cancer so he's very all about feelings and relationships and he cries about everything. He'll want to do it so I'll do it for him."

In addition to renewing their vows, the couple has plans to swim with dolphins — something Green isn't too keen on.

My husband is terrified of sharks but we're going to do it anyway," Fox told E! News. "Sharks don't usually go where there are tons of dolphins so we can do it. I didn't used to be (scared of sharks), but I am now because of him. His fear is so intense, it's smothered me and now I'm afraid."

read more ..