Friday, April 30, 2010

Glee's Dianna Agron Joining Cast of 'I Am Number Four'

dianna-agron-i-am-number-four

The film adaptation of I Am Number Four, the first book in a sci-fi novel series co-authored by James Frey, became a big deal pretty fast. First it was because the film was rumored to be set up as a project for Michael Bay to produce and, possibly, direct.

Then DJ Caruso (Eagle Eye, Disturbia) was tapped to direct, with Bay and Steven Spielberg producing. Actors have steadily been added to the film, and now we've got one more: Dianna Agron, who has had insane exposure in the last year thanks to her role on Glee. Read the rest of this post on SlashFilm.com…

Here are some possibly related posts:

  • Alex Pettyfer in I Am Number 4
  • District 9 Star Sharlto Copley Joins I Am Number Four
  • Disney to Release I Am Number Four in February 2011
  • Teresa Palmer Joins I Am Number Four
  • Michael Bay To Direct Adaptation of Book by Embattled 'A Million Little Pieces' Author?
  • D.J. Caruso Directing I Am Number Four, An Adaptation of James Frey's Sci-Fi Novel

read more ..