Thursday, March 4, 2010

Megan Fox Talks Past Lovers

She's one of the most desirable women in Hollywood, and despite her sexy persona Megan Fox says she's relatively inexperienced when it comes to guys.The "Transformers" actress confessed that she's only ever had two sexual partners- her boyfriend Brian Austin Green and a childhood sweetheart.

She explained,

"I can never have sex with someone that I don't love, ever. The idea makes me sick. I've never even come close to having a one-night stand."

And when it comes to caring for Green's son Kassius, Megan says it comes naturally.

"I am a stepmother to the fullest extent. I have looked after Kassius since he was three and he has no memory of life without me. For some reason, no one wants to look at me that way, but I am responsible [for him] and I've never struggled with that, from bedtime stories to the school run."

read more ..