Sunday, November 22, 2009

[Forum] I'm a Big Active Guy but Can't Lose Weight

I am a 29 year old construction worker. I am 6'9" tall and weigh around 360lbs.

I work anywhere from 8-16 hours a day, 5-7 days a week. I would like to tone up or tighten up a bit. The problem is that everyone I talk to tells me that I half to be in the gym 4-6 days a week to do any good.

I will say that I try and limit myself to 1 soda a day. I try to drink water or other sugar free drinks the rest of the day. Can anyone help me? I haven't found anyone who can yet.

I am really starting to get discouraged. My brother is 14 months younger than me and eats twice as much as I do. He is 6'6" and weights 200 pounds. I really don't know what to do anymore.

Please, if anyone has any ideas, let me know. I also play softball 3-6 days a week for 7 months of the year.

read more ..